- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors 1
- Processor socket LGA1700
- Please go to www.msi.com to get the newest support status as new processors are released.
Intel® H610 Chipset
- 2x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB 1
- Supports 1R 2133/ 2666/ 2933/ 3200 MHz (by JEDEC & POR)
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
- 1x PCIe x16 slot (From CPU)
- Supports up to PCIe 4.0 x16
- 1x PCIe x1 slot
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x1
- 1x M.2 slot with E-key for PCIe WiFi module only (M2_WIFI1)
- 4x SATA 6Gb/s ports1
- SATA7 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA SSD in the M2_1 slot.
M.2 SSD SLOT
- 1x M.2 slot (Key M, from chipset) 1
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4
- Supports up to SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
- SATA7 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA SSD in the M2_1 slot
Realtek® ALC892/ ALC897 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- 1x Intel® I219V 1Gbps LAN controller
- 1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
Intel® H610 Chipset
- 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
- 6x USB 2.0 ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel(hub-GL850G), 2 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connector)
- 1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1x 4-pin System fan connector
- 1x Front panel audio connector
- 2x System panel connectors
- 1x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1x TPM module connector
- 1x Clear CMOS jumper
- 4x EZ Debug LED
BACK PANEL PORTS
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A
- LAN port
- Audio connector
- USB 2.0
- M-ATX Form Factor
- 9.3 in. x 8.0 in. (24.4 cm x 21.1 cm)
- MSI® does not guarantee the risks or damages caused by changing the cover.
- These pictures are for reference only and may vary without notice.
There are no reviews yet.