GeForce® GT 710
Dual-link DVI-D*1 / HDMI*1 / D-Sub*1
954 MHz (Standard: 954 MHz)
v2.0 1600 MHz
v1.0 1800 MHz
Digital max resolution
4096 X 2160
H=21 L=144 W=68 mm
Analog max resolution
2048 x 1536
HDMI+DVI low profile bracket x1
D-SUB low profile bracket x1
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2G GDDR3
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 954MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-D / D-Sub / HDMI
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- Recommended system power supply requirement: 300W
Out of stock
|GPU Memory Size||
There are no reviews yet.